The Landscape Foreman must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of landscape construction to include operation equipment, demolition, site and soil prep, grading, irrigation, planting, all materials, interfacing with customers, subcontractors, etc. Require minimal supervision while directing a crew of two to four team members in a safe manner. The Landscape construction Foreman must also attend to and complete all paperwork and administrative requirements related to the job while creating and maintaining a professional job atmosphere.
Skill set and Educational requirements.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Physically able to handle the workload of a construction lead-man and or laborer.
- Able to interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner daily.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Has minimum of three years of experience in landscape construction.
- Thoroughly understands all aspects of landscape construction as outlined above.
- Able to operate company equipment: Skid steers mini excavator, toro dingo’s, loaders.
- Able to operate a transit, shoot grades and grade site.
- Able to read landscape planes.
- Able to lay out job site and order materials.
- Has the leadership capability and demeanor to effectively manage and direct a crew of two to four people.
- Meets or exceeds company production standards for landscape installation.
- Ensures all change orders are processed correctly.
- Maintains a clean crew truck at all times.
- Able to fill out and process all necessary job paperwork purchase orders and work orders.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with company policies and procedures.
Salary: $50k - $65k a year
Hourly: $35 - $45 an hour
Apply Today!!! - https://fs26.formsite.com/Grea...