The Irrigation Foreman must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of Irrigation services to include repairing and installing systems, troubleshooting, researching parts and material etc. Requires minimal supervision while directing a crew of one to four team members in a safe manner. The Irrigation Foreman must also attend to and complete all paperwork and administrative requirements related to the job while creating and maintaining a professional job atmosphere.
Skill Set and Educational Requirements.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Physically able to handle the workload of a construction lead-man and or laborer.
- Able to interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner daily.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Minimum of three years of experience in irrigation
- Thoroughly understands all aspects of irrigation as outlined above.
- Able to lay out job site and order materials.
- Has the leadership capability and demeanor to effectively manage and direct a crew of two to four people.
- Meets or exceeds company production standards for irrigation installation.
- Ensures all change orders are processed correctly.
- Maintains a clean crew truck at all times.
- Able to fill out and process all necessary job paperwork purchase orders and work orders.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with company policies and procedures.
Salary $50k - $65k a year